Our client is a fast-growing international company offering flexible digital financial services for it’s customers in 8 countries. Several teams across Europe are working on the same back-end codebase. They need our expertise to get the current solution technologically to the next level and be able to expand easily to more and bigger markets. The same system is already used to support the business in many countries which have different brands, designs and front-end systems. This is one of the core systems of our client which is integrated with a lot of internal systems and external service providers using either messaging, REST, SOAP or FTP.
Current tech stack:
Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, REST, SOAP, JAX-RS, Apache CXF, Swagger, AOP, Amazon Web Services platform, MySql, Maven, Git, Jenkins, Jira, IntelliJ IDEA.
How we work?
In English, Scrum, 2-week sprints.
We’re looking for team members who:
- Have a good or very good level of Java programming language skills
- Have experience with the previously listed backend technologies
- Are able to display critical thinking, attention to details
- Have a desire to find the best possible solutions
- Are motivated, self-directed and proactive
- Are agile at heart and have effortless verbal and written communicators
- Have good English skills
- Have prior working experience in the IT industry
You get special bonus points if you:
- Have a good level of other programming language skills (.NET/C#, SQL, Python)
- Managed to get your degree in an IT-related field (or are closing in on it)
- Have something else really cool to show or tell us that we didn’t think of
What we offer:
You’ll be working with the true black belts of the field in an ultra-flat organization. When things go well, we share our profits with our employees. We reward initiative with more than a smile. Our cozy working environment is a must-have!
Required languages: English Working hours: Full-time Date of commencement of work: as soon as possible